Thread: 20 guage for duaghter

20 guage for duaghter

Well yesterday the gun showed up from Reliable Gun for my daughter. Nice youth gun and fits her perfectly. Its a rossi single shot break action in synthetic. Really excited to see her use it. Came with some remington nitro steel. 3/4 ounce 2 3/4" #4.

Just another gun for my son to clean after a hunt. HE TAKES FOREVER, but makes them spotless. Atleast I never have to worry about a not cleaned part with him around!

Longshot

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 20 guage for duaghter

NICE, single shot means one shot one kill. You couldn't have picked a better gauge. Guess once she learns how to shoot it and starts to complain about the second bird getting away you'll have to buy her a pump 20 gauge. Love those 20 gauges don't like the price of the sheels thou.
    Thatskindafunny
    patience, preperation and perseverance

Quote Originally Posted by thatskindafunny View Post
    NICE, single shot means one shot one kill. You couldn't have picked a better gauge. Guess once she learns how to shoot it and starts to complain about the second bird getting away you'll have to buy her a pump 20 gauge. Love those 20 gauges don't like the price of the sheels thou.
    There not that bad... Only marginally more that that of a 12.

Good choice.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Quote Originally Posted by thatskindafunny View Post
    The shells cost around 24$ a box. All well, at least she can only shoot one at a time!