I got to the launch this morning, Pull everything out of the back of the truck, Marshall is already up to his armpits in water getting excited about the boat ride ahead and the hunt. I pull the boat out of the back of the truck and lay it into the water,I reached over to make sure the plug was tight. Hmm? where is the plug?!? I thought about it last night before I went to bed, "did I check to make sure the plug was in before I loaded the boat?" The boat is loaded back first so I would have to pull everything out to check.

My plan was to have a quick look around the garage to see if I had removed it. Even if I had done that this morning it wouldn't have mattered because I spent about 10 minutes when I got home looking around and found nothing. I'm going to grab some shut eye, get back up and do another search for the plug and try and do an afternoon hunt. Might have to figure a way to tether the plug to the boat.

Man I was pissed, bad enough getting up with little to no sleep but to pack everything up and head out to find out you've forgotten something as important and simple as the boat plug.