Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Packs

Re: Packs

The fleece panels on the Kifaru are crap, they absorb about 5lbs of water in the rain, other than that they're pretty good, but if you order it make sure you order the cargo chair, it doesnt come with it.
    The eberlestocks are ok aside from their weight, just remember the j104 doesnt have the support of the j107.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

the j107 is a great pack - but - i really miss all the small pockets. It has just a few and when there is odds and ends that I carry, I like a pack that has pockets. Thats my opinion. I have one for sale, used once, clean, like new. $300.00 US and its yours

i have a badlands 4500 and i think it is wasome. i used it for a 3 day hunt and it had plenty of rome for a couple more days. not cheep though but worth the money