Thread: Shooting time

Shooting time

Is there a table available for the legal shooting hours for waterfowl or do you just have to look it up daily prior to hunting?
    Why do the ducks come just after I pour my coffee?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shooting time

In the regs is says either consult a local paper or this website.

http://www.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/sunrise_e.html

You just enter in the date, but it does say to add an hour when day light savings is in effect too.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

Thank you CF. I noticed that you are on the Fuge also.

Yea I'm on that one and theres a few others I go to, best way to get through the off season when everything slows down I guess.

I actaully just bought a layout from a guy in washington off the fuge. I normally just look at wash/oregon/goose hunting forums there.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

My GPS has sunrise and sunset hours in it.
    THE FEW THE PROUD, SEMPER FI

My basic Etrex doesn't have that neat feature. Oh well, I'll use the published times or wait until I hear Dano shooting.