Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vandalism at Cow Bay

Smile Re: Vandalism at Cow Bay

Quote Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
    Check the regs, I don't think you are allowed to bait treehuggers. I think you can hunt them with dogs though.
    Just checked the regs. Didn't find any reference to them as 'game'. They probably are in the same category as starlings and other such vermin. I don't know if the coyotes and ravens will eat them though.

Re: Vandalism at Cow Bay

I am the guy who had his valve stem removed at COW BAY. What a terrible thing to have happen after a fun opening morning. Lucky for me there are still some great people in this world and H&H was kind enough to give me a hand. (how did the goose turn out?) I have posted the following note on the fence at the farm entrance and I only hope that the anti-hunters can respect us like we do them.

USERS OF COWICHAN BAY REC. AREAS.
    This is a PUBLIC HUNTING AREA and free for all to use. Damaging people’s property such as parked vehicles is not a way to show that you do not like HUNTERS. Such narrow minded and ignorant behavior has been and will continue to be reported to the POLICE. Lets all act like adults and enjoy all that this area and nature have to offer for everyone.

I hope no one else has a problem this season, but if you do call the cops right away and lets try to weed out these bad apples.

Cheers
    Duck Buster

Re: Vandalism at Cow Bay

One day these people will be caught. And with any luck have the absolute bark beat off their ass.
    We all know the types we wish would catch em too. Good ole' boys. messin with thier trucks and in a spot where noone will hear them scream. now thats a dream hunt.