Thread: shooting goose/duck on the coast...

shooting goose/duck on the coast...

I've not got a shotgun or a vehicle, but where there's a will, there's a way...and hopefully a generous benefactor that'll teach me a trick or two.

I've been down in Kitsilano for the last three weeks, working and figuring this part of town out...hopefully I'll move more into central Van where the people are a bit more understanding.

In any case, I'd like some help to find a shotgun worth buying for goose/duck hunting...and someone willing to take me goose/duck hunting. I'd be grateful to the n'th degree!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: shooting goose/duck on the coast...

Get in touch with David:

http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=26244

A different choke (mod) might serve you better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

I really love how clean this gun shoots. I cleaned mine for the first time this weekend after about a case of shells through it.(target loads to 3 1/2 mags) Man it looked like it only had a few rounds through it.

Yea I noticed the same thing with my brothers sbe2 also. I clean my sx2 about once a month, probably after around 10 hunts and its pretty dirty especially if I shoot some trap loads aswell. After about 2 months last season, matts gun looked as if it had shot maybe a single box through it, they're good guns, been thinking about going with a m2 in the future.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?