Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swarovski spotting scopes

Re: Swarovski spotting scopes

You do have to "train" your eyes (get the muscles in shape) for extended glassing. I use a steroscope a lot at work and that takes time too.

I have ATS 65 HDand I really like it. I recommend the angle too it makes it much more relaxing to glass with. Easier on the ol' neck!
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience

Mike, you can wait until Oct 15 or so, when Steve is back, and look through my Ziess and his Swaro, while enjoying cold ones, on Steve's porch.

YOU will be supplying the cold ones, BTW....
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Mike, you can wait until Oct 15 or so, when Steve is back, and look through my Ziess and his Swaro, while enjoying cold ones, on Steve's porch.

YOU will be supplying the cold ones, BTW....
    And I will be the un-biased observer offering un-solicited advice and playing the devils advocate... all the while sipping or in my case gulping Mikes cold ones while also trying to figure out who stole Steves boat.
    They laughed at my boots, laughed at my jeans, laughed when they gave me amphetamines
    Left me alone in a mean part of town, 36 hrs to come back down...am I the last of my kind?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmore View Post
    And I will be the un-biased observer offering un-solicited advice and playing the devils advocate... all the while sipping or in my case gulping Mikes cold ones while also trying to figure out who stole Steves boat.
    Sounds like a good ol' piss up is a brewin'. Glad you're in.

I prefer straight over angled, but others liek the angled, too...
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

I bought the 65 HD the other day and got with it the tripod, but, question I have is there not a lighter tripod you guys use. No way I am going to bring that carbon fiber bird watching mother along on the back of a horse. What do you use for yours?