Thread: Migratory Bird Licence

sfire436 Guest

Migratory Bird Licence

Last season me and pops got ours at the Vancouver Post office. Is there anywhere in the valley I can get them? Surrey/langley???

Thanks. this will be my second season wf'ing and looking forward to it!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Migratory Bird Licence

If all else fails, grab a phonebook, and pick up a phone tomorrow. It will sure beat driving around.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

I would think any post office or postal outlet would hold them.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

My buddy got his inside a PoCo Extra Foods where the PO resides, it's a really small PO. I'm heading to my Shoppers Drug Mart tomorrow to see if they have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

sneg is offline Born 2 hunt forced 2 work

got mine from post office on Burrard sky train station

main post office king george highway and 106 in surrey,also the little post office next to ticket master in guildford mall(inside the bay)down stairs 152 entrance

I went and got mine a month ago. I went to one place and they didnt have them but got it from another. The Post Office lady told me that franchise post offices do not get them anymore. Only the main post offices get them. Like I said, I would call the closest post offices to get a straight answer as to whether they have it or not.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."