Thread: keeps dissapeering

keeps dissapeering

I have tried to post some replies. This as always takes me along time as i type like a sloth. I am almost finished then the whole reply disappears.. Kinda disheartening when u spend 40 mins then gone .... why is this happening?
    Because in a sense, it's the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was because of who we've become. Which is, after all, why we left.

Bernard Stevens

2. Site Sponsor

Re: keeps dissapeering

Maybe your settings have you logging off after a certain time? Check your profile to see that it isn't.
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

I have had it happen. Even if you accidentally close the window or press the back button. Now whenever I'm writing a long post I will copy it along the way so I can just paste it if disappears for some reason.
    Yup, that coiler is a personal best...

I cant find a time line in my settings.

How do you copy it along the way?
    Because in a sense, it's the coming back, the return which gives meaning to the going forth. We really don't know where we've been until we've come back to where we were. Only, where we were may not be as it was because of who we've become. Which is, after all, why we left.

Bernard Stevens