Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40mm Scope

Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40mm Scope

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this scope. I am looking to get one and a local sporting good store has them for about $90.00 off the regular price

2. Site Sponsor

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Re: Bushnell Elite 3200 3-9x40mm Scope

I just put one on my 300 win mag. A couple buddies have them on their rifles and like them. Moosin

I have one on my 7mm...its a good scope, but I prefer my Leupolds.

For the $ you are getting it for, it will be a great scope.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

I also have a elite 3200 on my 270. I used to have a old tasco on it. It has definitely made the world of difference as i can make more confident shots and at the same time see my object much clearer..

i wouldnt waste your money on the firefly recticle... i think its just a gimmick and personally i dont have the time to shine a light in my scope while i am hunting...

but hands down its an excellent scope.

It's a good scope. It will last you a while and do all you need from a hunting scope.

they're pretty decent and hard to beat @ $230 regular price. If you're getting it for $150 consider it robbery, anything less than $200 is an amazing deal
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

i have one on my 7mm. i love it. great scope, and the best you can get for that kind of money. grab it asap!
    "Good" - Jocko Willink

Used to have one on my 308, for 90 bucks off the retail price, you're getting quite a deal. Grab it before I do! A great scope for that price.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

maybe you can let us know where they're selling for that after you grab yours...so us others w/o can get one!

Tod, do you know anything about the Sightron model's? after a bit of thinking on that list that's quoted on Chuck Hawk's site, it seems more of a listing from a-z (low end to higher end) and then given the appropriate star rating for it's supposed quality.

I have to match something up to my Marlin XL7 .25-06 in the $200 price range...and like my first rifle purchase, this is my first scope.

Sightron are probably ok, Ive only looked through one, it was nothing special but most $200 scopes arent too amazing. Also check out Pentax GameSeeker's for $160 or so for a 3-9x40 with the precision plex reticle which is like a Swarvoski TDS plex, pretty decent scope.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004