Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fair shotguns

Hybrid View

Smile fair shotguns

my new shotgun is comming next week . i can hardly wait after ordering it almost 2months ago.its afair 20ga. over and underlx692 english straigt stock . i was wondering if anyone out there has shot one of these.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: fair shotguns

I've got a model 400 O/U in 16 ga coming. I also can't wait.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

1/2 slam i looked a my catalog and can t find the model 4oo did you get yours from Will in AB.as well.

It's an older out of production model. Cabelas bought up the remaining new stock. I bought it at the Lacey store and am using Qstar to do the paper work to get it up here. Do a google search and you should find it.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

I picked it up today....SWEET Can't wait to go to the range with it.

You know what they say, "This thread is useless without pics!"
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

my gun is comming next thursday.I will post pics .At that time if anyone is interested ina gun like this they can contact Will Bilozir at4039386066. This is one great product for anyone interested in a quality shotgun

I looked seriously at a FAIR before I bought my Ruger RL. They do make a very fair shotgun, with a wide selection and good pricing, although if I had that kind of dough, I'd probably go Rizzini or Caesar Guerini.

1/2slam we are still waiting for pics.also how does it shoot?two more days till mine is here.

Quote Originally Posted by BEARSLAYER View Post
    1/2slam we are still waiting for pics.also how does it shoot?two more days till mine is here.
    This must be the shotgun you "rewarded" yourself for quitting. Congrats on that BTW