Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie

Re: Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    The Canadian ducks all go "quack, eh".
    I'm glad to hear that. It will be a relief to hear something other than the "Quack ,Huh" that they switch to when they cross the border.
    Why do the ducks come just after I pour my coffee?

blindman, dont forget you need the fraser valley special insurance if you plan to hunt the fraser valley. you can use your house insurance or join bc.wildlife fed, . you can do this at most sporting goods stores, i know brian at stillwater sports 604 946 9933.does all the above and he can sell you both, and is fairly helpfull with other info. if your coming up to hunt there already is 4 wash.state residents that hunt up here and they have no problem at the border....fowl

Fowl,

I was aware of the insurance requirement but I really appreciate you going to the trouble of making sure I didn't mess up and hunt without it. In fact I emailed the BCWF today about membership since I wasn't sure they accepted aliens and whether or not the insurance only covered Canadian members. I have my own liability but since I'll be hunting in BC, I'd like to support BCWF. I attended one of their banquets a few years ago and came home with some neat auction items.

Thanks again,

Ken
    Why do the ducks come just after I pour my coffee?