Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UnFlippin' real elk

Re: UnFlippin' real elk

My good Lord! Can you imagine putting that in your crosshairs or bowsite? That would be sureal. I'm not a bone hunter but I could change.....

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

That's gotta be near a huge powerline or nuclear reactor!!! LOL I would love to pull the trigger on that big buggar!! Moosin

The full story is on MM, like what Dana said.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Never clicked on the video, but I'm assuming it is of Spiderman. Believe it or not, lots of guys have seen it and it is a free-ranging bull in a Limited Entry Unit in Utah. Many outfitters such as Mossback will be hoping to get a hunter on him. I wouldn't be surprised if the local utards push him into the hills long before the season starts though. Supposedly an absolute zoo of wannabe photographers and videographers camped out on him. Should be a gong show when the first hunt takes place. The World Record may indeed fall this year. Hopefully by a DIYer.

Now that is one i am gonna have to remember

Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny