Thread: Sunday hunting?

Sunday hunting?

I'm looking through my regs here can anyone tell me where to look and see if I can hunt on Sundays for Turkey?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sunday hunting?

Have at her bud .

as long as it is open season, you don't need to worry about what day it is in BC.

G'luck!

Quote Originally Posted by WesternCanuk View Post
    I'm looking through my regs here can anyone tell me where to look and see if I can hunt on Sundays for Turkey?
    What in the world does Sunday have to do with hunting anything?

Some provinces and states restrict hunitng on Sundays, BC is not one of them
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Lots of turkeys around on Sundays........
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

As has been pointed out, here in BC you can hunt on Sundays. However, that is the day everybody else hunts too. You’re better of hunting during the week when everybody else works. Animals are less spooky during weekdays.

I wish the few Canadian provinces and U.S. states that still have these archaic Sunday hunting ban laws in place would get rid of it. There is no place for it in the modern world.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Quote Originally Posted by huntwriter View Post
    I wish the few Canadian provinces and U.S. states that still have these archaic Sunday hunting ban laws in place would get rid of it. There is no place for it in the modern world.
    Here, here!

Growing up in Southern Ontario, you could bowhunt Sundays, but not gun hunt?????? The whole noise thing I guess. It's not like anyone was hunting right besides a church, screwing up the service. I always thought it was BS