Thread: logging on to HBC from different computers

Re: logging on to HBC from different computers

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    we're trying to keep you out
    Beat me to it
    Scars Are like Tattoos but With Better Stories

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    you may need to do a spyware sweep on your other comps. that may speed things up a bit. Are you using the same virus software on all the comps or does your personal one have something different
    they all have the same anti virus (by the way thanks for at least trying to give me some advice as to the problem) I will look into that

Ya know Steelco and Gatehouse - I really am glad you can access HBC on all your computers - I can't, so I was asking for some help or insight as to why? I thought this was the way to ask but thanks for nothing.

Perhaps I will take the hint that it is a way of telling me "see ya"

"NOT"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by newhunterette View Post
    they all have the same anti virus (by the way thanks for at least trying to give me some advice as to the problem) I will look into that

Ya know Steelco and Gatehouse - I really am glad you can access HBC on all your computers - I can't, so I was asking for some help or insight as to why? I thought this was the way to ask but thanks for nothing.

Perhaps I will take the hint that it is a way of telling me "see ya"

"NOT"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

If you don't see straightforward answers pointing you in the direction to look as "help", then maybe you shouldn't be on a hunting site.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    If you don't see straightforward answers pointing you in the direction to look as "help", then maybe you shouldn't be on a hunting site.
    Ya know - I remember a time when someone mentioned how hard it is to see the actual emotion in a person's typed word (as in internet postings) - unfortunatley one can never really tell another is joking, sarcastic with humour etc. I have always tried to convey a little of the emotion such as with silly smileys (not always the right one becomes available) or as we all know the chat abbreviations such as LOL (laugh out loud - Laugh online), I also uses "hehehehehe" as in a giggle - which is sort of tongue in cheek

so I am hoping in your dry sense of the situation Clarke, that you meant that stricly speaking with a tad of sarcasm and humour "maybe you shouldn't be on a hunting site" (your attempt at being funny with me)as my comment regarding "taking a hint, was strictly for humour as that is how I intended it to be.

I am working on my computer systems with the guy who built my computer and he is trying to figure out why only HBC is singled out as the site with difficulties

again I am glad you don't have to experience the frustration with any of your computers

Alison

....lol....
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

2slow is offline Seeing any?-yup,last week

also try using a different browser than Internet explorer. Look up one called Mozilla Firefox and give that one a try if your not already using it. I have found it to be way faster on any site than int exp is
    hope this helps

oh and ignore the nasty comments if you can its actually people like you allison that give sites like this a little bit of life not the ones that post the most

lol just smash the other 4 that dont work.
    5 is to many for 1 house anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    also try using a different browser than Internet explorer. Look up one called Mozilla Firefox and give that one a try if your not already using it. I have found it to be way faster on any site than int exp is
    hope this helps

oh and ignore the nasty comments if you can its actually people like you allison that give sites like this a little bit of life not the ones that post the most
    thanks 2slow - I will give it a try - I disconnected my computer and sending it in for an enema (upgrade) so I will be using Peter's computer until I get mine back - it only took me 30 minutes this time to connect to HBC

also thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by islandstalker View Post
    lol just smash the other 4 that dont work.
    5 is to many for 1 house anyways.
    lol funny funny - try having 1 computer and 3 teenagers in house - that's like having only 1 telephone - good luck hehehehehe with that

okay so now for all you computer wizards on HBC - answer me this question - I am using the main computer (Peter's) and it is hooked into cable not wireless - I open up internet explorer and I type in huntingbc.ca and it opens up to the main page - I enter my username then my password click log in and it brings up the "thankyou for logging on Newhunterette" message and the bit about if not redirected to click here and nothing happens - it has taken me over an hour to finally get it logged on yet I can log onto any other site I belong to with no difficulty - so tell me what is it?

and please no insulting replies - if y'all knew what I have been dealing with over the last little while (family wise) you would understand my sense of humour being a tad non-existent.

just asking for a solution if any one has one - thank you

Alison

Did you click the "remember me" box?
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!