Thread: Stolen Bowtech Guardian Keep eyes open please

Exclamation Stolen Bowtech Guardian Keep eyes open please

I just talked to my friend today and his Abbotsford house was broken into and they stole his compound bow among other things.

If you hear of a newer camouflage bowtech guardian 70# bow with a whisker biscuit and g5 sight kicking around, PM me and inform me. He also had G5 Montec broadheads and gold tip pro hunter arrows in the Diamond quick release quiver. The release was strapped to the bow as well.

The couple who kicked in his front door were driving a newer infinity and the male was spanish.
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Stolen Bowtech Guardian Keep eyes open please

That sucks
    The couple who kicked in his front door were driving a newer infinity
    even the B.G.s have classy rides.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

The Bowtech Guardian Serial Number that was stolen is:
    ca23949-6623

(the numbers were handwritten on the birth certificate and the first digits are hard to read so thats my best guess, other possibilities instead of "c" are z or 2.)
    "Using your legs to go up a road is called walking, not hiking and if you have a gun over your shoulder or a bow in hand it's called road hunting."
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.

was it an 07 or an 08 model ... 08s have the rubbery InVelvet coating .. the 07s do not

Not many 08s on the market but there is alot of 07s being spun off in favour of the InVelvet coating ... If its a cheaper 08 that would be a tip-off

when i get home saturday nite i will Check My BC for comparible # to confirm the first 2 numbers ... I suspect you are correct in the "CA"
    Last edited by Bowzone_Mikey; 06-13-2008 at 10:29 PM.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey View Post
    was it an 07 or an 08 model ... 08s have the rubbery InVelvet coating .. the 07s do not

Not many 08s on the market but there is alot of 07s being spun off in favour of the InVelvet coating ... If its a cheaper 08 that would be a tip-off

when i get home saturday nite i will Check My BC for comparible # to confirm the first 2 numbers ... I suspect you are correct in the "CA"
    its an 07 model.
    -Goat Guy. Dec 3/09.