Thread: Tent poles

Tent poles

Need a replacement 11 section folding aluim tent pole. Stopped in at A+G in Rutland today and they were no help at all ,dont want to go to MEC unless I can help anywere out the I might want to call ??? any info would be a great help
    Thank
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tent poles

I'll check at Surplus Herbys on Monday. What pole diameter? Shock cord ?
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole

Cool Re: Tent poles

try outdoor adventure gear by timmies at harvey and spall. little strip mall just north of there on the same side. they may have , if not can probably order it. yes, it is run by women, let tham do their job , they can be very helpful.threedhunter

Quote Originally Posted by threedhunter View Post
    try outdoor adventure gear by timmies at harvey and spall. little strip mall just north of there on the same side. they may have , if not can probably order it. yes, it is run by women, let tham do their job , they can be very helpful.threedhunter
    there shut down for renov's after the fire next door
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by boxhitch View Post
    I'll check at Surplus Herbys on Monday. What pole diameter? Shock cord ?
    shock cord 11 sections 18" long each 0.434" diam
    thks

No help here. Alls I found were 3/8 fiberglass.
    Never say whoa in the middle of a mud hole