Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Quad Supplies

Re: Quad Supplies

I carry most every thing, i spend alot of time in the bush alone so i find it nice to stay alive and stay comfortable! One thing i have added after shooting a moose alone is a couple of snatch blocks and a roll of cloths line cable. I bought some small blocks that should help get a big animal in the quad trailer solo. I carry enough food and water for at least a good over nite stay, but i'd be good for 3-4 days alone. If ever i do have to work on my quads, i try to leave what ever tools i used in the quad for a while, the only thing i ever had come loose was the dam trailer ball, try to tighten that down with your leather man!!! I keep a big pair of vise grips now in each bike!

Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    Heres the way I do it, Ive tied a few decent bucks on the front rack. the winch cable is the ultimate tie-down!

Looks like someone savaged the beast. You just couldn't take the picture from the other side could you?
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Well, I carry everything that everyone has listed except for the 12v tester. I also carry a first aid kit and extra safety glasses just incase there is a joepoke in the eye vicinity. I also have a single burner backpack type stove that runs of propane so I have a bottle of that too and some nesting cooking pans.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

hmmm ist aid gear..gotta get me some of that..lol

steven

Central Interior of our beautiful british columbia.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Well, I carry everything that everyone has listed except for the 12v tester. I also carry a first aid kit and extra safety glasses just incase there is a joepoke in the eye vicinity. I also have a single burner backpack type stove that runs of propane so I have a bottle of that too and some nesting cooking pans.
    And the kitchen sink??LOL

One item I used to use for motorcycle touring was a tire inflating kit that consisted of 2 CO2 cylinders, a small attachment hose and a plug kit. Whole thing was as big as a deck of cards. Never used it on the bike but it came in handy inflating the belly boat a few times.

I have a small flat stove in the box that takes the green propane cylinders, so what i do is in real cold weather i cram in the end from my butane torch in the box, takes up no room, sure easy to lite a fire with, or just warm up your hands in 20 below!

I think your going to need a bigger quad!!!!