Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wanting to see hunting rigs or contraptions...

Re: Wanting to see hunting rigs or contraptions...

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytster View Post
    last year I say 2 BIG boys on tiny little 50's....I had a good chuckle....we could hear them over a mile away!...4 of us were bunkered down not 10 yards from the trail calling out 2 Elk and neither of them (bikers) saw us....I could see that they were really concentrating on staying out of ruts and hitting large rocks.....but..good on them for trying something new.....as for the Elk...you guessed it...they took off at the sound of the bikes so I guess they got the last laugh......lol..

you must be talking about two strokes? I have used honda Z50s and CT 70s minibikes and they are almost silent . I have literally driven right up on animals.
    Quads you can hear from miles off especially big bore quads with the low freq thump and if i can hear it you can bet that the animals can too but from alot further.

Nice rig Barracuda ! Sleep where you stop, or where you dumped the box too late ! Gotta love it.
    I'm thinking those CT's are pretty functional more so now than before, got my eye open for a 90.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

had a couple of CT 90s before also and they were great especially with the low range. They seem to hold the value real well but sometimes you will come across a deal . A friend of mine had one given to them cause it sat in the back of the garage and was never used