Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanting to see hunting rigs or contraptions...

Wanting to see hunting rigs or contraptions...

Hey there folks....I have a request for those out there that have hunting rigs, home made hunting gadgets or the sort. I saw the many pics of the quads but Im sure that there are some guys out there with great looking hunting trucks, boats or whatever you use in the bush...would love to see what some of you have done to your Trackers too...It doesnt have to be new...if its rusty and is dear to your heart....the better!...Cant wait to see what you guys have out there.....
    "....I got it in pepper laminate and see...it really does match the rest of the furniture!"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Wanting to see hunting rigs or contraptions...

My hunting rig is a Toyota Tacoma which is a great truck--nothing fancy, but for what I want to do it's ideal.
    But...if I had some extra cash, my friend in PG is creating these machines, and I would love to have one of these to bomb around in!!

This is my rig when i want to get to that "secret spot". But I am in the middle of a motor swap right now so it doesn't get me anywhere at the moment.

Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Oh very good picture I wish I will have one

that what i use it aint pretty but it goes where i tell it to go

actually it wasnt lookin bad back then
    nows a different story

Nice pics guys....keep posting them......I have a few hunting rigs on the go but Im having troubles shrinking them to fit ....Bartell...help me out! Ride, love the Yoda.....when I post my pics you will recognize mine....it would be nice to chat about motors on these babies...Im not into modifying my Yoda for a V8 but would like more power than the 22R....Where are those Trackers boys??
    "....I got it in pepper laminate and see...it really does match the rest of the furniture!"

Here's mine, I've built a drawer/platform in the back that is level with the back seats so when you fold them down I have a 5 1/2' x 6' 8" bed. I mounted 2 marine batteries underneath in the back and have a 1500w inverter for 120v power and to power the winch. Since these pictures I've built a swing out tire carrier that also holds my high lift jack, shovel and gas cans with a reciever hitch built in. Now I just need a trailer, it's easy to wrap the small black tails up in a tarp and put them in the back, but I've already had a little blood leakage.

Oh yeah and here's what my tracker used to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post

WOW, VERY NICE SET UP BLACKTAILSTALKER