Thread: Outdoorsmen wharehouse

Talking Outdoorsmen wharehouse

Today the wife and i went for a drive across the boarder.We ended up at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Burlington, Washington.All i can say is WOW!The place was unbelievable , about the size of Walmart and all hunting , fishing and camping.They have everything.Spent just over $200 bucks.Cant wait to get the guys together and go for a drive down there.I thought id tell everyone about it because i couldent believe the store.I wish there was something like that up here.I thought you had to die to get to heaven , little did i know is just a short drive down the I5.
    Last edited by BigBanger; 04-06-2008 at 06:27 PM.
    R.I.P BiG Boar

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Outdoorsmen wharehouse

It's actually called the Sportsman's Warehouse, and yes, the store is amazing. I do a lot of shopping for gear there, the selection is wide and the prices are cheap, and most of all, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

I-5 exit 229, if anyone didn't know already.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

Sportsman's Warehouse -- thats right . I could not get over this place . AMAZING amazing is right
    Last edited by BigBanger; 04-06-2008 at 06:28 PM.
    R.I.P BiG Boar

So which store would you shop at across the border. Cabelas or Sportsman's warehouse??
    How far a drive is it to the Cabelas store in Lacey Washington??
    I know a few members on this board have been there.Will be making a trip to the Island this summer and a side trip might be worth it.
    Corlanes and Backcountry up here aren't to bad, but some times the selection and price, well---

Eric

do anybody have a phone number or web site for sportsman's warehouse

Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    So which store would you shop at across the border. Cabelas or Sportsman's warehouse??
    How far a drive is it to the Cabelas store in Lacey Washington??
    I know a few members on this board have been there.Will be making a trip to the Island this summer and a side trip might be worth it.
    Corlanes and Backcountry up here aren't to bad, but some times the selection and price, well---

Eric
    Lacey is about 2 hours (~120 miles) south from Sportsman's in Burlington. Cabela's obviously has the largest selection of hunting gear bar none, home-brand and such are good bets. Prices are basically same.. come to think of it Cabela's is a little bit more expensive on some stuff. Service there was less than desirable though (just too many people there and no one left to help you )

Quote Originally Posted by sparkes3 View Post
    do anybody have a phone number or web site for sportsman's warehouse
    http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/

Store locater for specific stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

i find it to be cheaper than bass pro... and cabelas

Thanks. I guess it won't hurt to visit both

Cabelas is an hour south of downtown seattle. Sportsmans is cheaper on a few product's. Only thing with sportsmans is it can't touch cabelas on the mailorder system, but a great place to go for a drive.

i was there a few month,s ago , and i thought the prices and variety were great. i bought carthart pant,s for 35 dollars a pair,plus saved all kinds of money on hunting accessories