Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Honey Hole Being Logged

Re: Honey Hole Being Logged

Trapper how do you get that there`s 4 big mills and a couple small ones in WL I have no idea how many loads a day they cut when in full prodution . So take one zero away is 120 . Tolko in armstrong takes in more then that an its one mill. and not the size of the one`s in WL

Some hunters like hunting above Tranquille Lake N.W. of Kamloops cause they logged it out some and the deer are there and can be seen in the logged areas, one fella in the gym got a four point that came out where the does had gathered by the edge of the cut, so logging in that area helped him nail a buck. Jellogginghelpedhimseethebuckwhenthedoescameoutont heedgeofthecut

If your "Honey Hole" is logged in Central America, would it be considered a "Brazilian"?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Did you ever think that maybe that spruce was hit by Spruce Beetle? Hmmm, yup, spruce does have forest health issues as well. On top of that, Mountain Pine Beetle has now decided it loves to eat spruce as well.
    Even if that spruce was healthy, what's wrong with that? There is a little thing called 'Economics' that really plays into how and where we log. With the market saturated with pine, that means pine is selling for shit. Supply and demand. Hard to log pine when you loose money just getting it to the landing, let alone truckin it to the mill. With all the Red and Dead that is checked beyond belief, you can barely sell it for pulp. Many licensee's are now targeting other species. In fact, so is the Forest Service.
    The beetles have already attack the spruce according to a few logging buddies up towards clinton, so the forest are in trouble and for logging we've had deer using it in the first year of logging

Right now the loggers at least the one's I talk to are out of the bush cause of the frost coming out and mud all over the mountain roads making for unstable ground. Jellystonepark

My Honey Hole was logged and burn't then logged again, a few times and it seems to bounce back, at least I see lots of deer there now especially in late fall, Amigo. Jel