Thread: bushnell elite 15x45x60

bushnell elite 15x45x60

any comments on the bushnell elite 15x45x60 military version that optics planet has for 259?

2. Site Sponsor

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

Re: bushnell elite 15x45x60

There was a thread here somewhere and a comment was made that they were good.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

I have the older Bausch & Lomb. Similar scope, pretty damn good for the money and easy to pack.

Troutseeker

Yea i had the older elite not the military it was great and thats a good price Some little punks broke into my camper and stole it.
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

I phoned Optics Planet and Bushnell head office about this to confirm that they weren't selling some fake spotters from China. If you go to the Bushnell website they don't list them so figured I would do a little investigating. The guy I spoke with at Bushnell confirmed that it was the real thing and that Optics Planet sometimes has contracts to sell certain products to the Military. His understanding was that the military grade grease is more functional in extreme temperatures. He also told me that the military grade scopes were in limited supply and wouldn't be around forever. Anywhere else these scopes are almost 600 bucks and I haven't heard a bad thing about them....all positive. I'm going to order one this week. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.
    Originally posted by Yappy Yoodle Dog 02/04/08

Another question : Is it possible for me to re-take my CORE and get another hunter number so I can buy two hunting licenses and double my chances of killing something?

Prince Rupert Again, Formerly Fort Nelson

The military grade is the same as the regular elite minus the different grease and has no elite logo.
    "Dy'in ain't much of a livin' boy"

"There is NO Keyser Soze"!!!!!!

"Do cow moose have white inside their ears"?!!!!!

thanks for the help
    i picked out the scope and will order the elite military
    now i have to finalize my bino decision