Thread: Problems logging in!

Problems logging in!

Recently I've been experiencing problems logging in to the site. Every time i enter the username/password i get the page click this link if you are not automatically directed. At that point I am logged in but once i am redirected i'm kicked out.
    Now I have found that if i locate all the HBC cookies and delete them i can simply log in as usual. Is this a time out issue that occurs if I haven't logged out before leaving the site?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Problems logging in!

Something similar happens to me. Simply log in on the homepage, and it will say you're not logged in. Then press forums on the top bar and you will appear in forums, logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    I added him as a friend
    So, what's that, two friends now, counting your mom?

Quote Originally Posted by scottgreen View Post
    Something similar happens to me. Simply log in on the homepage, and it will say you're not logged in. Then press forums on the top bar and you will appear in forums, logged in.

I had the same problem and I ended up doing what is said above and it worked fine.
    If you don't shoot left you don't shoot right.

Too bad you are having problems - hope you figure it out.

Me, I have problems logging OFF of this forum once I log on. Not a technical issue mind you; just me getting regularly hooked on what's going on here

Wolfman
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke

Bow Walker Guest

I've been "logged in" for years. I don't logg off when I'm finished. I just shut down my browser. When I open the browser again - boom - there I am at HBC, my homepage, already logged in/on.

I have the same trouble at work, terminal dependant. Never at home. I wonder if it's a settings issue with your machine??
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!