Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got My New Rifle and Scope

Re: Got My New Rifle and Scope

A fine rig. I was just looking the other day at a Sako 85 Finnlight in 7mm, mag.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

nice rifle and scope good luck with it

Jeez, had to rub my nose in it, now i'm feeling a little jelous and slightly green with envy. My 300 wsm finnlight wont be in till at least may. But it sure is nice to look at yours so I don't forget where my allowance has gone.

Spuddge, how much does your Finnlight weigh? Nice gun, perfect for hunting in B.C. I wish they came in a left hand version.

Sweet lookin gun.
    Adapt Improvise Overcome

Quote Originally Posted by gerrygoat View Post
    Spuddge, how much does your Finnlight weigh? Nice gun, perfect for hunting in B.C. I wish they came in a left hand version.
    It weighs 3.1 Kg or 6 13/16 Pounds without the scope.
    "Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you." (Genesis 9:3)

That looks like the one that WAS sitting on the shelf at Reliable Gun here in Vancity; I have been "thinking" about buying it and was just there, an hour ago, and saw it had been sold. Good, now I won't be tempted!

Excellent rig, the scope is the perfect match and I have bought four Conquests in the past year, I am very impressed with this scope and intend to buy several more to replace a lot of my Leupolds and B&Ls.

Are you loading for it, yet?

looks to pretty to shoot and get dirty!

looks like a fine moose killer

kenkell1 Guest

Very very nice rifle and scope. You'll never regret buying it.

Quote Originally Posted by kutenay View Post
    That looks like the one that WAS sitting on the shelf at Reliable Gun here in Vancity; I have been "thinking" about buying it and was just there, an hour ago, and saw it had been sold. Good, now I won't be tempted!

Excellent rig, the scope is the perfect match and I have bought four Conquests in the past year, I am very impressed with this scope and intend to buy several more to replace a lot of my Leupolds and B&Ls.

Are you loading for it, yet?
    You're right I bought it at Reliable. I'm not loading for it yet, but it's definitely something I'm considering
    "Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for you." (Genesis 9:3)