Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions about Ordering and Eberlestock pack

Questions about Ordering and Eberlestock pack

I am looking at ordering the eberlestock J107 kit and caboodle. I was wondering if any of you guys have ordered one recently and what the best way to ship it is. I was also wondering what everything would cost when all is said and done including shipping. Feel free to PM as I would like to figure it out before ordering the pack.

Dirty
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Questions about Ordering and Eberlestock pack

Contact Glen Eberle directly.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

kenkell1 Guest

Well Cabelas has them on for $299.00 US. Shipped probably another $30.00 and then the GST at the Border would be about 35 bucks.
    It would be safe to say you would have the pack for $370.00.

You get the J104 directly from Glen at www.eberlestock.com for $229.00

I have the J104 and it is awesome.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

kenkell1 Guest

I like the j104 also. He was asking about the j107 kit and thats $374 at eberlestock.

I'm sure wholesale can get it they carry eberlestock, I think the 107 was 400$?

Buy direct from him. He is easy to talk to and the shipping is quick. Forget Cabelas as they charge you crappy shipping fees plus brokerage fees.

Just make sure that you get it sent by USPS (the mail) and that way you will not incure a crap load of more in brokerage fees.

SS

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    "In spite of what some members of this site choose to BELIEVE, None of our opinions are any more important than Dog Shit"!

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    Buy direct from him. He is easy to talk to and the shipping is quick. Forget Cabelas as they charge you crappy shipping fees plus brokerage fees.

Just make sure that you get it sent by USPS (the mail) and that way you will not incure a crap load of more in brokerage fees.

SS
    Everything he said. I bought directly from Glen and it was a breeze, received it in a couple weeks or less IIRC. Mine was the Gunslinger + hydration package deal, very happy with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

I just ordered Mine Last week, it was shipped on Friday, its sitting in Canada customs I guess, should arrive this week if everything goes well. All I did was ordered it online using there ordering system. I called Glen and left a message for him to call me back but he didn't and I got impatient so I just ordered it online. I then sent him an email telling him about what shipping I would prefer and stuff.

I upgraded a bunch of stuff plus ordered a bunch of other stuff to go along with the kit and caboodle so the price I paid was a fair bit higher than advertised, but hey its only money.

Quote Originally Posted by Brambles View Post
    but hey its only money.
    Spoken like a true gun nut
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)