Thread: Quesnel this weekend.

Quesnel this weekend.

I'm in. Who else is going? WillyQ, Oldtimer, just a guess but you'll be there?

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Quesnel this weekend.

We better be... were putting it on!! LOL!! Come on out folks, great shoot with food that you won't believe!! Great time will be had!!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Sounds good, I'll be there tomorrow night. You gonna be camping out? or staying at home? You hear from any of the willies puddle boys coming up?

Kirby

Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Kirby ..don't know about the willies puddle group but there will be a bunch camping out friday nite. Me and the missus will be out saturday morning if you haven't picked a group to shoot with, join in !! the food on Saturday nite will blow you away.. Whole roast pig !!!!!!!!! fresh salmon, and a whole lot more Looking forward to seeing you and repaying you the wobbly pops you were so generous with in cache creek. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

Oldtimer, no worries on the wobblies. Will likely be looking for a group to shoot with, gonna see if Wayland is coming up with me, or if he is staying back. Roast pig, YES, I love roast pig, now that we know what I am eating, what you guys having?

Kirby