Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pictures of Hunters and their Fancy Quads

Pictures of Hunters and their Fancy Quads

Me and some outdoors people I know are thinking of using Quads for hunting and fishing. Will you show some good photos of your Quad in the bush or field so we can talk the wives into trying one for the hunting season. Maybe mention what the quad has done to enhance your trips.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Pictures of Hunters and their Fancy Quads

Here's my Yammy grizzly down a seismic line thats purely on muskeg, break the skin and you literally sink, I could drive with my tires but when you walk you almost break through.

Crossing the Beaton up north, we are WAY in off the main road off of deteriorated seismic lines, don't be fooled by the looks, the river had a deep bank and my tires are 27" mudzillas and a 2" lift kit, pic just don't do justice.
    Last edited by browningboy; 02-15-2008 at 10:25 PM.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

After pounding the hills, trails, we start riding back and I stumble across the immy on the main road and plugged him, Mntmans quad in that pic, but very easy to handle the moose and get back to camp, damn that grease!

Got caught in 2WD in 2 and a half feet of gumbo, suction was to great even in low so getting a tug out! These quads make for fun times mid-day, but I always seem to be the "tester" of roads, so I work my machine hard, but always keeps ticking!
    Last edited by browningboy; 02-15-2008 at 10:34 PM.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

2001 polaris 400 explorer!

Hunt to live-live to hunt!

Very nice picture examples of how a fancy Quad can enhance hunting success. You must have more to share? Nice country to get into.

Pink Mountain-05

Drinking at the cabin (Merrit)

One last one..
    Road hunter in training!

Good family fun!

Really cool looks like so much fun and memories that will remain for ever.

Wish I had pics....but you know what they say..."what happens in Renfrew, stays in Renfrew."

Yes, my friend, they were paramount in our ability to not only rescue said damsels in distress, but were the talk of the town as we were treated to not only a parade replete with Fire Engines in full blossom and the entire off-duty Detatchment of the local constabulatory, but were offerred the first-born of the residing Mayor (in trade for the Quads, I might hesitatingly add).
    Needless to say, it all culminated in the tavern (where ramps were constructed that allowed our driving up onto the revered pool tables) and much insiduous imbibing of some concoction that mandated the use of virtually black sunglasses the following morning.
    Which was a solidly decent thing, as to cast unshielded eyes upon the things we'd done with the cold harsh daylight as a backdrop to our debauchery...would have rendered us not only blind, but neuter for the remainder of the season.
    All in all, completely un-attainable without our trusted and now-famous mechanical steeds. But that's Renfrew...
    Oh wait....We were supposed to convince your missus? Better not let her read this one then....
    If you see it, you can hit it!

"Everything comes to him who hustles while he waits"
    Thomas A. Edison

"Sometimes ya gotta let your dog find you"