Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppies!

Re: Puppies!

Cool, give him a wing and ton's of praise!!
    Blacktailaholic

Hey Wolfman,

from what i understand you live in Vancouver? if you ever want to socialize your pup with other dogs my new little guy would be happy to teach him a thing or two.

Congrats on the pup, he's adorable! I'm sure he'll be a great addition to the family. There's 3 dogs at my house right now, my mom's border collie corgie cross, and my two heelers....gets a little crazy when strange cars come into our yard haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulyman View Post
    Hey Wolfman,

from what i understand you live in Vancouver? if you ever want to socialize your pup with other dogs my new little guy would be happy to teach him a thing or two.
    Paulyman:

That sounds like it might be a plan, dude

I live just over the east Van 'border' - just past the Main Street DMZ at around 12th and Ontario.

My older dog (a Briard) turns 13 tomorrow, and while we figure the old gal has a year or two left in her (we hope) she doesn't have the energy to wrangle a puppy anymore.

My little guy just spent 4 days up on my friend's farm in Dawson Creek while waiting for the flight arrangements to be made, and we've been told that the little guy is a real fire-ball. Apparently he has exhausted the three dogs my friend has and one of those is barely a pup himself!

So I'm gonna have my hands full pretty soon!

Wolfman
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke

Perfect, i'm at fraser and 37th!