Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting lions

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Re: Hunting lions

THis sucker is the first thing that 'got it' after I got my CORE. My cousin lended me his 22 and I nailed this vermin on my first shot. I was so pumped.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails first kill.jpg  

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Because I dont have a car (public transport or rents drive me) I never got to go hunting for anything like bucks last fall. Maybe I should ask for a cheap car instead of the trip to Tanzania lol

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy Yoodle Dog View Post
    lol I am addicted to Cabela's big game hunter,
    On my video game the other day I killed a polar bear at 2 yrds with a knife just to see if I could do it

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

lol good job. I havent gotten past the 4th level, cant find the damn trophy Kudu!

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

has anyone got an answer why a lion, from africa, couldnt be transplanted to BC? would they die in the winters? Man, that would be sweet if we had more animals to hunt here in BC than we do now.

I'm pissing myself laughing so hard reading this thread!!

...I agree with longshot!...go away!!!.... no start another thread yappy, you add lots of humour!!

....boom...

The 270 with a 130gr pill is a fine African Lion cartridge, and you can do no better than the Remngton 710, a fine rifle. Have fun on your trip!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Im glad you guys are enjoying this, but seriously I have alot of questions, and nobody I know hunts, not as serious as you guys at least. I was told about this site by a guy who I met down at the local sports shop where I was picking up some hunting DVDs

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    The 270 with a 130gr pill is a fine African Lion cartridge, and you can do no better than the Remngton 710, a fine rifle. Have fun on your trip!
    good to hear I have what it takes to do the job, push come to shove. I bought the gun with the money I saved up from my summer job, and picked the 270 because it is fast like a laser lol. Also I like the remington because it has a clip and it had a scope on it that was all ready to hunt with right out of the box.

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy Yoodle Dog View Post
    Also I like the remington because it has a clip and it had a scope on it that was all ready to hunt with right out of the box.
    A clip is great cause in Africa you road hunt the lions and it is easier to jump out of the jeep to load your rifle. I truly am jealous