Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting lions

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Re: Hunting lions

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    It's not dana, unless he moved to Surrey.

YYD how much have you practiced with your 270?
    I havent gotten to shoot it yet, because nobody other than my uncle has their PAL. Its still in his name until I can take my PAL this summer. Then it will be mine and I will shoot it at the Poco range. It is sighted in from the factory so it will be ready to hunt. Like I mentioned before the scope on my Gamo pellet rifle is similar to the 270 scope so I can just practice in my yard for some highly simulized practice, especially on the compost crows

you guys are a hoot! thanks for the welcomes! lol

first of all didnt u say u are still in school?? how come ur not in school now??? second of all how old are u??? u cant get ur pal till i think 19....
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

I can take my PAL prior to being legal age, I just cannot submit my application until I turn 18. PS Im on lunch break lol addicted to HBC already!

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    How come YYD and TB are never seen in the same place at the same time??
    TB should have been all over this thread!!

SSS
    I got better things to do than try to torment some newb. Im saving my energy for when Dana comes back

till then..have fun with mogli
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

you callin me Moglie? lol I have blonde hair

Quote Originally Posted by Yappy Yoodle Dog View Post
    I havent gotten to shoot it yet, because nobody other than my uncle has their PAL. Its still in his name until I can take my PAL this summer. Then it will be mine and I will shoot it at the Poco range. It is sighted in from the factory so it will be ready to hunt. Like I mentioned before the scope on my Gamo pellet rifle is similar to the 270 scope so I can just practice in my yard for some highly simulized practice, especially on the compost crows

you guys are a hoot! thanks for the welcomes! lol
    This guy kicks ass! A gun without a scope sighted in from factory! LOL I'm pissing my pants on this!
    Hey Yoodle, I hope you get your lion! Good luck and let the force be with you!
    At least this guy is livining up this place.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    I got better things to do than try to torment some newb. Im saving my energy for when Dana comes back

till then..have fun with mogli
    We were waiting when you would grace this thread, bartell. Looks like this is no ruse after all!

I'll be sure to be looking for a 710 on the Poco range some day...
    Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    You can do it buddy! you're a terrific person inside! (just not on the outside)

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

it does have a scope. Bushnell 3 by 9 zoom lens. Manual said it was factory sighted so minimal tuning will be needed. I did read on Chuckhawks that optimal sighting was 2 inches up at 100 yards so I cranked on the dial 8 times according to the scope that will raise the aim 2 inches at that distance. I read Jelvis 30-06 thread and I got alot of good info! lol I will go try it out when I can get the chance *fingers crossed!*

Yappy Yoodle Dog Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rishu_pepper View Post
    I'll be sure to be looking for a 710 on the Poco range some day...
    Yeah maybe! Hey Rishu if you dont mind taking me along some time I will love to go. I can get you gas money for the ride. If you're worried about safety I will let you shoot my gun for me, I will just watch and learn. I have only shot 22 and 30-06, and I'd like to see how other guys shoot before doing it myself in front of an audience lol

Are you saying you bought a brand new rifle and it came with a factory mounted and sighted scope?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...