Thread: I'm looking for a video...

Question I'm looking for a video...

I'm trying to find a video I saw on the net once. It was filmed from the graound but shot from up high in a ladder stand. This video is distictive because it shows the pass through of the arrow and the puff of air as it leaves the lungs. If anyone knows where to find it I would love to know as I seem to have forgotten.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: I'm looking for a video...

was it the moose one???
    if it was here is the link to it...
    http://www.huntingfootage.com/showph...cat=all&page=1
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

That isn't the one This one is a white tail deer.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

is it maybe on that site?
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

I looked and couldn't find it. It might have been taken off of the site. I was just wanting to see if someone out there knew where it was. Thanks for the info Darcy....Steve.

Bow Walker Guest

Steve..........I've been waiting (along with others) to see your 4X4 on the thread about hunting vehicles. I think it would be right up there with the classics. seriously.

it's one of dan fitzgeralds movies not 100% sure witch one though it might be bad to the bone 2 or 3

Bow walker I' working on getting pics of the truck to post. I will put them up when I can. Steve.
    Thanks emkul I'll try that.