Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eberlestock Packs?

Eberlestock Packs?

Hi guys,

Just looking at the Eberlestock "gunslinger" pack. I'll be using it for mainly day hikes and fly fishing. Really nice that you can fit a rifle and rods in the same compartment. And for $180, thought that was pretty good deal

Does anyone have one of these packs? If so what do you think of it?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Eberlestock Packs?

Plincker, you'll like it.
    I run a J104.
    They are quality packs.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Thanx buddy, you've helped me out a few times now Thanx!

Did you ship yours straight from the states or did you get yours from a shop? It'd be so much easier to get it from a shop plus I like supporting my local gun shop. I wonder if Italian sporting goods would be able to order me one?

Honestly, it will probably be cheaper to order it directly from Glen at Eberlestock. He ships quickly too. Thats the route I went.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

I also ordered my J104 directly from Glen at Eberlestock. Awesome pack and great to deal with.
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Wholesale sports in Kamloops has them as well as the X1, Barta Stalker and the J107.

They just got the J107 and I worked out prices and it was almost the same as when I ordered it from Eberlestock in late July.

At Wholesale the mark up above the cost of ordering it from the states basically covers the duty and shipping.

BHB

Thanx guys for the input.

bighornbob do you know if wholesale sports would be able to ship to Vancouver?

I got the J 107 it the best pack I've owned, well worth the money. I ordered from Glen @ eberlestock it was shipped very fast right to my door. Used it on a backpacktrip for moose and it was back saver.
    Too much is never enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Plincker View Post
    Thanx guys for the input.

bighornbob do you know if wholesale sports would be able to ship to Vancouver?
    Not sure if they will ship to Vancouver. They will probably want you to order through Calgary and I have heard that can be a gong show.

If not give them a call and see if you can pay for it over the phone by CC and I can pick it up and box it and ship it collect on Greyhound if you want.

BHB

You better order it now if you want it for next season, you'll probably get it in august sometime....
    If you Live Life with no risks, you risk living life at all!