Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World record moose?

World record moose?

Anybody heard of the new world record moose taken near Terrace. I got the pictures in an email, bt no story or score.

Last edited by Blktail; 01-28-2008 at 07:43 PM.
    Blktail

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: World record moose?

pictures please
    If you cant beat them arrange to have them beaten

You sure its from around terrace?? I have several buddies that live there and they say that the moose tend to be a lot smaller than a lot of other areas. One of them got a 48 incher this year and it was the biggest any of those fellows had seen taken from the area in several years.

l have seen the same pic only the story l read was that it was shot in Russia.....will see if l can find it. http://www.jerrysbaitandtackle.com/T...orldRecord.htm
    “To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- Voltaire

gotta love when they sit 5 feet behind the animal to give it that massive look. Even still it seems to be a nice size but I doubt record

ive seen these pics befor aswell. it was shot in russia. hahaha thats hilarious. WORLD RECORD MOOSE FROM TERRACE. deffinetly not
    Trigger finger

Quote Originally Posted by Blktail View Post
    Anybody heard of the new world record moose taken near Terrace. I got the pictures in an email, bt no story or score.
    Everyone is so quick to dismiss the internet.... it's a BC Moose........That's my Brother in-Law's Buddy Gerald from Clearwater !

Everyone apply for a 3-46 Bull draw next year !

Pm Dana........he'll be happy to help !

Just ask "Where's that Moose ?"

Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    ive seen these pics befor aswell. it was shot in russia. hahaha thats hilarious. WORLD RECORD MOOSE FROM TERRACE. deffinetly not
    Yep that was my understanding as well..so if its a Russian Moose what do U call it?
    RooskiMooski?
    In Finland its a Elk right?
    When I works, I works hard; when I sits, I sits loose; and when I thinks, I falls asleep.

No, not Rooski mooski, however they might call it an American Los (pronounce the s in a soft sense).
    I think, and hope I'm correct, that the Russians call a Moose "zool". I wonder if perhaps the "American" connotation might have some subtle derogatory meaning - perhaps a Russian Hybrid? Perhaps our moose came here from Asia originally? Just playing!

Congrats on finally getting the internet