Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: X-bow string hight

Re: X-bow string hight

I'll say the same thing to the whites of your eyes too... rest assured on that aspect.
    My whole point is/was that the IBEP ...as good as a program as it is .... is not the end all and be all of bowhunting ......You mr sock came on here making a snide remark when somebody genuinly asks for help ......that does nobody no good ...and if my last post made it sound like I was pissed off ....its because I was.
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock View Post
    Thanks Barky and Bow Walker. If the IBEP course was available to all new bowhunters in the province this new bowhunter would not have to go on an internet site to try to learn how to bowhunt. From the course he would learn in two days what would normally take 5 plus years to learn from bowhunting on his own. In addition he would meet other bowhunters and learn from them and also maybe find a new hunting buddy. As for your comment Mr Bowzone I will ignore it as the internet makes brave souls.
    I'm only going if you're the instructor
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

Truce guys.

OK, so I'm new to bowhunting.
    But In the interest of hunting..........

The IBEP course (and I'm not sure what that is) I am told will help people to bowhunt better.

Then this is a good thing. Any course that helps hunters old or new is.

This site is also amazing with the skill & professionalism of the hunters & shooters here.

Asking questions and doing things the hard way is maybe the only way for some people.

Both are helpful.

Sometimes we say things that could be worded a little better from a strangers viewpoint.

But that's it.

When it comes rite down to it.

I doubt any of us would ever see a fellow hunter in trouble and not do whatever you can to help correct?

Thanks to those who have helped, and here's a tip of my hat to the privilege of knowing hunters sportsmanship.

Bow Walker Guest

As per a request - I'm going to lock this thread before it degenerates into a p'ing match. 358 can start a whole new thread for further info should he desire.

We're all here for ya bud. No matter how we come across. Rest assured about that.