Thread: Can someone help me out please?

Can someone help me out please?

I have a crossbow and a back injury which causes me some limitations. I was hoping that someone out there from Duncan south to Victoria and area that would be able to help me out with a piece of land that I would be able to hunt on for deer in the fall. I can't walk through the woods for kms with a deer anymore so that is why the need for private land. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    "If it ain't broke fix it till it is."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Can someone help me out please?

you don't have to go kms into the bush man. get off the beaten path a few hundred yards. find some good trails and set up a ground blind and play the waiting game. you will find success if you do a little home work. good luck out there bud.

get some of that lure ... (C'mere deer @ walmart) ... spread it out ... get a good blind (Double bull with the shoot tho screen) set it up about 20 yards from the stump that you covered .... Harvest your pick of Deer that comes in ...

That stuff is litterally like Crack for Deer (WT anyway ... I havent seen it used on Muley /Blackie but I suspect it would good as well
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

Bow Walker Guest

You can also hunt (with your crossbow) in "No Shooting" zones that are releatively close to roads and highways. There are lots of deer 'hiding' in those areas - they're hardly ever pestered at all.

That's where the resident population spend their time when they're not raiding peoples gardens and such.