I want to buy a Checkmate TD Hunter11. Can anyone point me to a website that shows me the different options, materials, colors, lengths etc.
Also can anyone put me in touch with the guy that makes them?
I plan to hunt deer, elk, and bear in BC and ALTA with this bow. Your advice and considered opinion also welcome on the following questions I have...
1) What is the best wood for the limbs?
2) I am 5"10" tall, and have a draw length of 28 1/2 inches. How long should the bow be?
3) I'm thinking the draw weight should be around 60lb. Reasonable?
4) What else should I consider that I am missing here?
Member and Supporter of the Following Organizations:
* United Bowhunters of BC
* Victoria Fish and Game Protective Association
* British Columbia Wildlife Federation