Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dinsdale property question

Re: Dinsdale property question

Hi there has there been a new person appointed to manage ex-Dinsdale this year if so do you have the info.

Thanks
    Now for a little ha ha!

What's the difference between a hunter and a fisherman? A hunter lies in wait. A fisherman waits and lies

Re: Dinsdale property question

Hi everyone, I realize this thread is quite old now, but I too am looking for the contact information for the ex-Dinsdale property.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone would like to volunteer to answer some of my questions clarifying the legal hunting areas of the estuary that would be great. I'm doing my best to research and make sure that I do everything by the book; I think I have it mostly figured out but it would be nice if someone could tell me that I've got it right.

I'm a member of VFGPA, so I've got my liability insurance. If it would help to join the local club and get information from there, I'm more than happy to join the Cowichan Fish and Game as well. I get that there's a lot of anti's out there just looking for a reason to shut us down, so I want to make sure I'm not one of those reasons.

Thanks in advance everyone!
    Last edited by Junho; 10-05-2015 at 09:37 PM.