Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Validity of I.B.E.P. ?

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Validity of I.B.E.P. ?

I'm pretty disappointed that I was working both Sat. and Sun. I'd have love to have been up there with you guys. Trouble is, work still comes first.

I would like to thank Ted Kennedy of the BC Archery Association and his very helpful assitant instructors for putting on a very worthwhile course.

The guys above have summarized my experience well. It was great to get out and fling a few, pick up all the tips and tricks around setting up the tree stands, and to try out a range of equipment! Special thanks to Gord Eason of the United Bowhunters of BC Association and Joanne Skakan of Island Outfitters in Victoria for the loan of a number of bows for people to try.

I would also like to acknowledge and thank the Victoria Fish and Game Protective Association for hosting the course at their awesome clubhouse and archery range!
    "When you judge another you don't define them, you define yourself."

Thumbs up Re: Validity of I.B.E.P. ?

Sounded like things went well !
    Glad those that took the initiative to attend appear to be Happy with what they took form this.
    Great going to those involved and I'm sorry I missed this one....

Yes it was a very good course and I thourghly injoyed it and learned alot.

I just wanted to thank Bill (Hermit) for coordinating this IBEP course. His hard work and persistence paid off with a well attended diverse group.

I would also like to thank the Victoria Fish and Game club for donating the club house and course for us to use.

Thanks to Brad and Ron for all their tips and tricks with the tree stand part of our course, and Gord for his in depth discussion on variables effecting penetration.

Look forward to meeting more new bow hunting friends at up coming IBEP courses. The next one is at Burke Mountain in Port Coquitlam, Feb 23 & 24.

I enjoyed meeting all those in attendance and look forward to seeing you on the 3D courses, and best of luck in the hunting fields.

Respectfully
    Ted Kennedy
    VP Bowhunting & 3D BC Archery Assoc
    United Bowhunters of BC
    IBEP Instructor