Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hunting in Sask

Re: Hunting in Sask

Not into a pissing match -

Just don't talk the talk unless you've walked it yourself.

That combined with the number of relatives who ranch and folks we know in Saskatchewan - PLUS - we lived in Saskatchewan for 8 years. I should know what I'm talking about.

Good for you on keeping touch with ranchers - seems like you deal with folks on a regular basis from every corner of the province and country -

bone-collector Guest

and you couldnt even remember what a tag costs

Many of us wouldn't remember what all our BC hunting tags tally up to because

We love to hunt and it doesn't matter what it costs

why does every thread turn into a shit slinging when its breakup
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Welcome to the fray -

Wow, what a boatload of drama to get to the few posts worth reading
    Even if I don't have anything polite, intelligent, or even remotly on topic to say .. I try to post anyways

Haha, pissing matches, gotta love em. Anyway, talked to a guy at work today who wants me to go to sask for a week with him. He hunts north of saskatoon and says that it's worth it. He goes there every year. Confirmed the orange, red, or white clothing reg which sounds odd, plus he said something about being able to bait the deer and bear. Also, i guess that you can shoot any whitetail deer there regardless of sex. But if i shoot something i want it to be a nice buck, cause my first one was kinda small.

I might go still, but have to consider my options, because my uncle in boston bar wants to take me on a week horseback adventure into the mountains.
    Last edited by Ben Fougere; 04-06-2005 at 02:01 AM.

Whily coyote pm me if you want the truth about hunting in sask.. been here since 96. shot over 25 deer.. from .300 mag, 25-06 .243.. if you want to shoot long range, yes its very possible.. plenty of land ,, small bluffs size of your kitchen will hold a 170 pt deer. let me know if you want some pics of some whitetail. corey.

Just remember Wiley C. No hunting on Sundays. Cause thats when all the big ones come out and sleep in the middle of fields.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound
    Just remember Wiley C. No hunting on Sundays. Cause thats when all the big ones come out and sleep in the middle of fields.
    Such a dumb regulation.....IMHO......it is the same thing in MB. The animals need a "rest" is one of the things I have heard in the past.