Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Three B.C. hunters fined and banned for unlawfully killing wildlife near Kamloops

Re: Three B.C. hunters fined and banned for unlawfully killing wildlife near Kamloops

At first I thought you were having a stroke, then I realized those were their names. Those are some cool names! A bit of digging shows that all those names originate from Myanmar. It’s a weird story for sure.

really I don’t care what their nationalities are, they should have the proverbial book thrown at them. No regard for conservation value.

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Re: Three B.C. hunters fined and banned for unlawfully killing wildlife near Kamloops

Good Job Co.s - keep at it and thanks !

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

Shooting does at night in May. These were not hunters, doubtful they even had a license. This is an egregious case of poaching. There was no hunting here. Calling them "hunters" demeans us all.
    Member of the CCFR, but not a "Violent Extremist"

Drug dealers are not pharmacist
    Bank robbers are not bank tellers
    Arsonist are not firemen

Poachers are not hunters
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.