Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arkansas Toothpick

Re: Arkansas Toothpick

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    Have to say the term Arkansas Toothpick is a new one for me hehe. Anyhow, seeing as posts featuring knives are a rare animal here let's keep this one going.... I just snapped some shots of the 2 I mentioned in my previous post. Ashamed to say they need some TLC. The sheath for the 2 knife combo has broken retention snaps, hence the 'field' mod so as not to lose them. I've also used the larger one as a hammer, damaging the butt on it. The sheath on the one I inherited from dad is in better shape, that blade holds a very keen edge, could use a polish methinks.... The sheath is quite elaborate on the opposite side as the belt loop part of it features an extra snap so it can be pulled off quickly. Last season I hooked it on the shoulder strap of my backpack for quick access.

Gotta read more Louis L'Amour if you've never heard of an Arkansas toothpick! Next you'll tell us you don't even know that the Tinker makes em!

Nice knife 'Nog.

What company, if you don't mind me asking, wanta you carrying 2 knives instead of one long range hole punch?!
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Arrow Re: Arkansas Toothpick

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    What company, if you don't mind me asking, wanta you carrying 2 knives instead of one long range hole punch?!
    Guess I should have made that a little more clear: The knives are a "last resort" option.
    Primary options are an air horn, bear spray and of course the following:

Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Re: Arkansas Toothpick

12 gauge lead, the most effective bear spray!
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.