Thread: Kuiu Backpacks

Kuiu Backpacks

Howdy all,

I just got my new Kuiu PRO LT pack with a sm/med belt. The cushioned belt pads don't wrap around as far as I'm used to with my previous mystery ranch, which leads me to believe I need a larger size (but measurements wise I'm a s/m). Does anyone else have this frame and can attest to this fitment?

If anyone has a large frame in the lower mainland or kamloops, I'd love to try it on...

Cheers

DM

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kuiu Backpacks

I’m in Langley and you could try mine if you’d like. There probably will be a Kuiu booth at the sportsmen show in Abbotsford in a couple of days.

I have the pro with the same belt size and I found their sizing chart to be right on. If you visit the Kuiu Youtube channel they have some fitting demonstrations which should help. Their support team is decent if you have some fitting problems or questions. It's good that they have free returns if you discover that you'd be better of with a difference size. Good luck, they're nice packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreasny View Post
    I’m in Langley and you could try mine if you’d like. There probably will be a Kuiu booth at the sportsmen show in Abbotsford in a couple of days.
    No Kuiu booths at the Abbotsford or Chilliwack shows this year unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by savage10 View Post
    No Kuiu booths at the Abbotsford or Chilliwack shows this year unfortunately.

They will be doing their stand alone trade show though. Not sure of the date but usually around June for Abby.