Thread: Bow for the woman

Question Bow for the woman

Hey my fiancee wants a bow for christmas but I've been too busy to get out and start shopping around. I've got a couple of Matthews but I don't think she could handle them their a little too big. Any advice would be good especially on who's got sales on right now, or good selections. Good bowshops are hard to find usually need directions. Thanks guys.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: Bow for the woman

Have you checked Peter's Sports up there? Rick should be able to help you out.

Find something in and around 40 lbs to start. If it's too much for her to pull she won't enjoy it and she won't want to continue.

whats her draw lenth ...

I have a Trykon with 50 Pound max limbs (drops to about 3 with some 25.5 draw cams .... I bought it from multiple Canadian 3D Champion in late 2006 for my wife ... she decided to pursue other avenues ... I shot it a few times for 3D ...

Green Fusion color

Hi

I think I have just the bow for you. My son grew out of his Browning Impulse and was on the shelf for a year or so. I was sighting it in for some new arrows I got for it when one of the limbs partially delaminated. I sent it back to Porqupine Creek to get repaired under warranty and just picked it up this morning from the bus depot. They could not find any new limbs so they sent out a brand new 2008 Browning Micro Adrenalin. It has a D loop, Peep sight, String leeches, Limb savers, Browning 3 pin sight, Trophy Taker Rest and a Quiver. The Draw goes from 18"-27" and 50#s max with 70% let off. I was going to set it up for my wife but I bought a new bow for myself instead and am going to put the money towards that. (She does not know that though) This bow has never had an arrow shot out of it. Nice looking setup and very light. Think about it and I am sure we could currier it off before Christmas. Asking $500
    Call at (250) 751-8121
    Thanks Nobby

Hi Nobby here again. Here is my email address in Nanaimo, thought it may be an alternative to calling. jnobby@shaw.ca
    Greyhound can have it up there in a day for very low cost.
    Thanks