Thread: Range Finding Bino Review and Raffle

Range Finding Bino Review and Raffle

I have been asked many times to do a range finding binocular review so when I was finally able to do one, I wanted to do it right. In this review I compare the Vortex Fury 500AB, Sig Kilo 3K, Leica Geovid 3200.com, Revic Acura, Sig Kilo 10K ABS and Zeiss Victory RF. This was hands down the most complicated review I have ever done, and I have been working on it for the last two months. If you have any additional questions please drop them in the comments section below.

I am also raffling off the bino that won. Go here to enter. https://www.mindful-reviews.com/

https://youtu.be/p89cn6oPNBY

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Range Finding Bino Review and Raffle

how come you didn't review the swaros?

Just access man. Most big companies aren’t interested in lending out gear for unbiassed reviews. Too much risk. All of these binoculars were borrowed except for the Revics. Gunwerks with the only company who is willing to lend binoculars without any strings attached.

Yea, too bad that you couldn't get some of the new leica's pro model as well, just to see and compare.

I had the older swaro RF, before the tracking feature, have a set of sig 3000, and now use the leica pro. The Leica pro is for sure an upgrade above the previous swaro model I had, more for the AB feature the pro has. Like you would guess, also better than the sig 3000, but the 3000 works great with the matching scope for the wife's hunting set up.

I have not had a chance to check out the new revic set.

Now that I’ve got the baseline from this review I will be looking to do more single and double bino reviews and con comment how they stack up against this lineup. I’ve got a line on the Leica Pro’s already.

I’d love to see Nikon involved if you can get them?
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

If you ever do a revisit; I would send you my Nikon LaserForce Binos.