Thread: ISO cougar hound

ISO cougar hound

Hey guys, I currently have a 2yr old redtick and a 5 month old high tan (bluetick/B&T), I知 keeping my eyes open for a older dog to help train my pups. I知 new to owning my own hounds but not new to cougar hunting. My 2yd old redtick and I got it done solo a week ago and got our first cougar together! I知 sure some guide/outfitters will be looking to offload some older slower dogs here shortly so I just figured I壇 throw it out there.

located on van island

cheers
    IF AT FIRST YOU DONT SUCCEED RELOAD!!!

2. Site Sponsor

Re: ISO cougar hound

Adrian mullet on Facebook would be the guy to talk to he knows a lot of people with dogs. Tell him krystian sent you

Ok,thanks!

hmmm try Doug mcmann Skinner creek outfitterss at Tatla lake....GREAT GUY...hmmm dogs are even better..
    Steven

You should post some pics of your cat for those of us who aren’t Facebook friends with you…
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

definitely spoke with him last month and will be calling back towards the end of feb but sounded like he had some younger started dogs like I already currently have.