Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: B.C. NDP quietly consult on sweeping changes to managing public lands

Re: B.C. NDP quietly consult on sweeping changes to managing public lands

Quote Originally Posted by Jereky View Post
    Wait till the FN’s lay claim to any crown land in and around Vancouver, preventing development without pay offs or flat out denial of consent.
    It's already here. I have another friend that does work for the parks department. It's unbelievable what they have to do to get anything done. And there's a FN sitting there watching everything in case they dig up an arrowhead.

Our country is sinking ! I really would like to know how veterans of WW 2 in our country feel about what’s happening . Did they not go to war to prevent dictatorship from spreading ? It’s a shame that most of them are gone now and the few that are left are too old to realize what is going on .
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 01-27-2024 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Our country is sinking ! I really would like to know how veterans of WW 2 in our country country feel about what’s happening . Did they not go to war to prevent dictatorship from spreading ? It’s a shame that most of them are gone now and the few that are left are too old to realize what is going on .
    Arctic Lake
    I agree..................

The Americans are on the edge of a civil war because of the Federal Government's abandonment of the rule of law and their clear hatred for the American people. It is happening here as well so don't be surprised to see violence errupt in this country for exactly the same reasons. And when it does, the land will be given back.

The very idea they are doing it "quietly" shows their contempt for the people of British Columbia and the fact that they know what they are doing is not in "our" best interest.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 01-27-2024 at 12:01 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

StatsCan says:

BC population is ~5,100,000.

FN is ~172,000 people in BC.

So FN is ~ 3.3% total population in this province and they want to give this 3.3% an outsized say in the control of 95% of the land? Because of their race.

When will the racism end?

I'm born and raised here on this land, just like the generations of my family before me were. Generations that fought and protected and built this once strong and free society. If it weren't for these men and the other men if this country like them we'd all be goose stepping and there would be no FN.

I'm not sure where that white privilege is... I sure never saw it... Heck, the place I grew up (Steveston) I'm a minority now... When are the regular people of this province wake the **** up. Went woke, gone broke... and now we're digging even deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    The Americans are on the edge of a civil war because of the Federal Government's abandonment of the rule of law and their clear hatred for the American people. It is happening here as well so don't be surprised to see violence errupt in this country for exactly the same reasons. And when it does, the land will be given back.

The very idea they are doing it "quietly" shows their contempt for the people of British Columbia and the fact that they know what they are doing is not in "our" best interest.

Perhaps everyone stops paying income taxes in protest. Including businesses.

It’s a sad state of affairs . You have to wonder , do the wealthy , the elites , the swamp , create turmoil and chaos to wait for the people to cry for help and then they ,the above implement draconion measures and we loose basic freedoms .
    Sorry , I think I derailed this thread I’m concerned !
    Arctic Lake
    Last edited by Arctic Lake; 01-27-2024 at 07:55 PM.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Jereky View Post
    Perhaps everyone stops paying income taxes in protest. Including businesses.
    yea, like trying to get everyone to stop wearing their mask. Aint going to happen until they can't put food on the table.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    It’s a sad state of affairs . You have to wonder , do the wealthy , the elites , the swamp , create turmoil and chaos to wait for the people to cry for help and then they ,the above implement draconion measures and we loose basic freedoms .
    Sorry , I think I derailed this thread I’m concerned !
    Arctic Lake
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/s7QKmqFGnikC/

Collectivism is Slavery

Jan 13th

Quote Originally Posted by M1SF1T View Post
    StatsCan says:

BC population is ~5,100,000.

FN is ~172,000 people in BC.

So FN is ~ 3.3% total population in this province and they want to give this 3.3% an outsized say in the control of 95% of the land? Because of their race.

When will the racism end?
    I’m quoting this so everyone reads it again. The reality of those numbers speaks loud and clear. Are the fn entitled to some compensation for how they were treated? Probably. But not 95% of the damn province. It’s time for a reality check.

I hope everyone that reads this thread takes the time to go to the link to the govt site in the news story linked in the first post and tell them how you feel, and what you want done.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.