Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Marshall's progress

Re: Marshall's progress

He looks good marc, filling out nicely. It almost looks like he'll be a bit bigger than Dad, what do you think?

He's going to be a big boy for sure but I'm hoping he doesn't get much bigger than his father or he'll be over weight for the breed for breeding. He's now off the puppy food and on Evo Chicken. I plan on putting him on a Raw diet after April.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

I just put Marshall on the scale this morning. He turned 6 months on the 16th and now weighs in at 70 lbs. I can easily feel his ribs so he's not overweight by any means. He's going to be one solid dog.

BCWF

Bow Walker Guest

Just looking at him in the pic prooves that he's not chubby by any stretch of the imagination. He's one fine looking lad!.

Beautiful looking dog Marc! Great coat/eye color.
    Originally posted by Yappy Yoodle Dog 02/04/08

Another question : Is it possible for me to re-take my CORE and get another hunter number so I can buy two hunting licenses and double my chances of killing something?

When is the (Auction) for your dog Marshall. Nice looking dog you have there

Had Marshall out on the bay today, first time putting the FatboyDP on the chuck. Marshall assumed his normal position in the boat looking for anything that was moving or not.

I was quite impressed at how shallow you can still motor with this boat, a couple of times I'm sure I had less then a foot of water and I never felt the motor bottom out.

Decided to take Marshall into the flats where he'll be spending the majority of his hunting time in the fall. Man does this dog love to retrieve.

Still working on the swimming thing with him so we did some shallow retrieves and some mud flat retrieves to keep him interested.

I eventually got into chest deep water and tossed the dummy out and he went out to his chest and hesitated at first so I went up to him and grabbed his neck and helped him along once he was over his head he swam to the dummy and retrieved it to shore. We did this a half dozen times and I was happy with our progress and left it at that. He's finally starting to realize that it's easier to swim with his paws in the water instead of reaching for the sky.

BCWF

he sure looks right at home on that boat.
    I'm just here to provide moral support......Hey nice (insert animal here)congrats.

In memory of you dad..."you always leave a campsite cleaner then when you found it"

There's only one thing in life that constitutes insanity..... continuing to do the same thing you have been doing but expecting different results.

My little Koda is just about ready to hit the beach this coming weekend. Just looking at your guy going at 'er there in the water is getting me all gung ho to get him out to see how he does

Wolfman
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke

Looks great Marc. By the time summer comes around, you'll have to watch out he doesn't swim to the mainland.
    To warm barrels and cold noses