Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Class action Against Bayer for Making Roundup

Re: Class action Against Bayer for Making Roundup

Quote Originally Posted by KootenayKiller View Post
    Jesus... You passed a background check? What is much more dangerous than glyphosate, is you being allowed to possess weapons and vote.

Oh and thanks for educating me about eutrophication being caused by glyphosate, I really enjoyed that. You used some big words there. I'm curious, does it also make the frogs gay?
    Bahahaha. That’s gold right there.
    Don't argue with this dude, he knows just about everything and if your opinion differs, the name calling and belittling begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Getbent View Post
    Bahahaha. That’s gold right there.
    Don't argue with this dude, he knows just about everything and if your opinion differs, the name calling and belittling begins.
    Awe, little fella, you got some solid non bias data on the safety and efficacy of glyphosate and round up? Lobbying governments and greasing scientists all a big bad conspiracy theory that should be censored ? Do you have any knowledgeable contributions you want to share?
    Glyphosate, totally safe and effective, would you drink it?
    Not a joke little fella, a common term thrown around. It’s so safe, “ You could drink it”. Bottoms up…..
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

This thread is great, and it has nothing to do with the RoundUp discussion. Husky just can't leave it alone. Must be a hell of a life to be so pissed off about everything and live thinking that everybody and everything is out to get you. Maybe drink some chaga tea (collected from an area free of glyphosate of course) and go for a walk. Everything we eat, drink, and breath has an effect on our health. Just try to be healthy and remember that man has searched for the fountain of youth from the dawn of time with no luck finding it yet. From the time we are born we are on our way to the grave, make the most of the time we are given, lighten up and find reasons to smile and laugh, not argue and be miserable. Doing the former might buy you a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by koothunter View Post
    This thread is great, and it has nothing to do with the RoundUp discussion. Husky just can't leave it alone. Must be a hell of a life to be so pissed off about everything and live thinking that everybody and everything is out to get you. Maybe drink some chaga tea (collected from an area free of glyphosate of course) and go for a walk. Everything we eat, drink, and breath has an effect on our health. Just try to be healthy and remember that man has searched for the fountain of youth from the dawn of time with no luck finding it yet. From the time we are born we are on our way to the grave, make the most of the time we are given, lighten up and find reasons to smile and laugh, not argue and be miserable. Doing the former might buy you a few years.
    good advice koothunter i have a secret thou on my last sheep hunt I stumbled across a spring high up the mountain and it turned out to be the fountain of youth so eveyone can stop looking and ill have endless sheep hunts left in me

btw when your gone your gone so yes make the best of it while you are here and treat people like you would like to be treated
    Last edited by stoneramhunter; 01-25-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by koothunter View Post
    I know all of those things. What pisses me off is the brainwashed that go around protecting or minimizing how damaging so many things we are exposed to. Our toxic burden is off the charts and is likely why there is so much chronic illness today. There are ingredients here in Canada that are banned in other countries, and our regulators don’t do shit about it. Round up is banned in many country’s. Criminal negligence.

This thread is about round up and the active ingredient glyphosate and bayer getting sued. I provided many credible arguments as to why its terrible for use and the environment and you come running to its defence, saying it isn’t that bad cause that’s what they told you in school.
    The only reason we are still using it or ever started using it is because of corruption on all levels and it’s a cash cow for a global mega corporation.

And you seem to have a problem with this?

Fire them ALL!

I don't support the levels glyphosate is sprayed in some agriculture applications, I don't support GMO and Round-up ready seed, I don't support it being used in our forests. I also think Monsanto is a shit company, I followed the Percy Schmeiser cases, their strong arm tactics were out of line and I disagree with court judgement in their favour.

That said, I think it's a good product when used sparingly, Bayer ends the sale of glyphosate to consumers this year in this country, I'm stocked up for life (wish I thought ahead like that with primers) with 3 big bottles of mix concentrate, as stated there are other herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides that should be of equal or greater concern. I'm stocked up on many of those also... when you need it you need it... Responsible, targeted application.

Well damn, I’m a frog and now I have to worry about my sexuality because I hunt in areas that have been sprayed with gayphosfate??? ����*♂️

It really is interesting to see the different views on this subject. As for the amounts that are sprayed on the forests designated for logging we are talking tons of glyphosate being applied each Spring by the logging companies. They have fleets of helicopters designated for this job. Problem with chemicals is that it takes long term exposure to it (years), to see the deadly effect it can have on living beings. Remember how good DDT was, till people saw the toll it took on the environment. What I would like to see is the BC government do their own study to see if the incidence of Cancer has greatly increased since the use of glyphosate in the North country. Will they do such a study only time will tell.

Speaking of gay frogs, I stumbled across this today when I wasn’t looking for it.

Transgender science.

https://youtu.be/QVoDXWNxxdM?si=CiRdcHbcER_gTZJj

Why would a multibillion dollar chemical company want to silence and discredit a scientist that found their product to be negatively effecting genders???? It doesn’t take more than a few seconds to understand this doesn’t smell right.

Fire them ALL!

Roundup found to be a defective cancer causing product. Bayer to pay 2.5 billion.

https://frontline.news/post/roundup-...illion-verdict

Fire them ALL!