Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Website visability issues fixed

Re: Website visability issues fixed

That's awesome.

Looks back to normal for me.

Thumbs up Re: Website visability issues fixed

Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    Awesome news and thank you both for reporting this and for your patience. As part of my "no man left behind policy", I need to wait for IronNoggin to confirm on his end before I check it off the list
    Appears you got it, Logged in this morning as per normal.
    Logged out, then back in again.
    All appears as it should!

MANY THANKS! Appreciated!

Cheers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    Appears you got it, Logged in this morning as per normal.
    Logged out, then back in again.
    All appears as it should!

MANY THANKS! Appreciated!

Cheers
    Right on! Thanks Nog & M1SF1T for the feedback and for your patience.

Thanks to everyone for getting the issues sorted out. Much better viewing experience this way than how it's been for the last couple months.

Thank you Chris.

Yee Haw after 4-5 months of not being able to open up HBC on my lap top , its working fine today !!!!
    Thanks
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

hmmmmm THANKS CADDIS.....huge POUT...now RUPPSTER has 1 less thing to bitch about...lol
    has worked as it had.from the beginning to the end.
    APPRECIATE you and your skills..AND MARC for getting on this..if costs were incurred I am willing to contribute.

cheers
    Steven

Rise and Whine

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    hmmmmm THANKS CADDIS.....huge POUT...now RUPPSTER has 1 less thing to bitch about...lol
    has worked as it had.from the beginning to the end.
    APPRECIATE you and your skills..AND MARC for getting on this..if costs were incurred I am willing to contribute.

cheers
    Steven

Rise and Whine
    Sweet deal Steven, Mickey, Jmazu, 358mag. Everything seems to be running smooth. Haven't heard any further reports of the glitches people were experiencing. Email things such as new sign-up verification, thread notifications, etc, I believe are all fixed too.

No costs Steven. This is just like hunters helping hunters or asking a neighbor to help wrench on something. Can't even count the HBC members who have helped me out way more than this in one way or another. Helping me get out from being stranded in the bush, accommodations, helping me get access to places, helping me with jeep stuff, radio stuff. I could go on and on.

Anything from me is free and from me personally (costs me nothing but some key strokes and mouse clicks) Marc pays the ongoing hosting bills like he has always done. There is something the host offers that I'd recommend that would increase the cost a bit. You could always hit him up to see if he's open to contributions. Maybe I can talk him into one of those fancy PayPal Donate buttons? Anyway I'm going way off topic and maybe stepping out of line here, so I'll leave it at that.

But I do want to give another call for anyone late or missed here still having any issues with the site displaying, receiving emails from HBC, etc. If so please come now
    Last edited by caddisguy; 01-25-2024 at 11:43 PM.

THANKS CADDISGUY.....still working flawlessly....getting ready for more surgeries so will take my laptop to Vancouver and UBC hospital and thanks to you,Marc get to stay in touch...

your skills,knowledge is appreciated

Steven

Salt of the earth caddisguy, particularly in today's world where most expect handsome compensation for any kind of effort. Time is money & your training as a software fella was surely not easy or free. Thx.